Tuesday, January 10, 2006

okay i edited my profile.
oh maybe we shouldn't use real names, if we arent gonna password protect? okay, maybe we're not writing anythign private so its not actually that big a deal.

slim:
boo on betsy overload. somehow claire has been the perfect roommate this year and i'm not remotely upset. what's sy? saybrook?

my update:
i woke up this morning with a cold in one nostril, with congestion straight up through that ear. what the hell. i've been spraying it with salt water and drinking tea, and sucking throat candies, but its utterly bizzarre the other nostril is happy as a clam.
last night was my first night back from israel, and on the way back from dinner 2 of my friends decided we need to talk to my other friend (Kim)'s potential boyfriend, before she can date him, because he already dumped her once and she has bad taste. but i'm not really that close friends with Kim, so for some reason she doesnt trust me. haha. but I get to do it anyway. (these are all friends i made at the end of last year, through my eating club).
my plan was that by intervening with other people's love-lives maybe I could avoid my own apparent need to constantly boy hunt. but its not working. give me a week and i'll be telling you about my latest boy.

speaking of which,
slim, how is it going with yours? and jj, update time?

and whoever sees our next two members on IM, prompt them to join.
and lemme know if you dont wanna hear the daily gory details of my life, i just want to hear you all's. cuz now that i added this to my quick-links i check it 10 times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home