Wednesday, January 11, 2006

yooo

Yay! I'm absolutely thrilled that this is getting used!

Tess -- I LOVE the hat! I'm so impressed that you finished it already! The stitching looks way even. How was making the flaps?

So my classes started yesterday ... I only had one, but it seems like it's good (intro to comparitve studies in race & ethnicity. Interestingly we have to keep a 'race journal' and write in it twice a week). I have my 2 stats classes today. Wheee!

I am living in a commune this quarter -- we (almost) all have our desks in a room on the first floor, we have our 15 mattresses in a room on the 3rd floor, and right near that we have our social room. The kids in it are way cool and I think this is going to be great.

I made 13 loaves of bread last night only to discover halfway through the baking that someone had TURNED OFF THE OVENS!! AGH! So they're a little overbaked, but hopefully it will teach the house a lesson.

Hm.... other than that. Things with the boy are going well, and i'm mostly way excited that this blog is getting posted to! Hoorayyy!!!! Oh, I also got my CA drivers license in the mail -- I totally look evil in the photo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ribbit said...

holy shit the commune sounds awesome.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home