Tuesday, May 30, 2006

woooooo

finished my thesis yesterday! hoorah! but I don't present until June 8. Also, zimbardo (the prof) is making us print up ANOTHER poster, because that one was apparently a "rough draft". of course, we don't have the BUDGET to print another poster, and we're all going to be printing on the psych plotter --> it will run out of ink very quickly. Oy vey!

So yeah, I'm really pushing hard to get a date settled on the Michigan thing. I have to schedule surgery for right around that time on June 13th, so if we know by then when we would be going, I could get tickets and have the surgery after it. So let's set a date ASAP!

Yeah... nowhere close to done with my quarter. I felt soooo stupid when I realized I could have not taken classes this quarter and just done camp stanford for the last couple months .... wow. I SO wish I'd done that.

annnnd .... I guess that's mostly all. Let's really set a date soon. And darcyyyy holla.

PS if any of you guys ever want to come out to sunny ca for a while ... elle you're off the hook but the rest of you!

yeah ok. end of post!
love,
ender

1 Comments:

Blogger Ribbit said...

congrats on finishing!!! and that's cool you have zimbardo, i read his book.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home