Sunday, April 23, 2006

:-D

Congrats elle!! I had my $ on Harvard, but MIT was in a close second. :)

I wanted to share that I have achieved statistical significance at p=.017 for my honors project, and I am excessively pleased with myself. The actual writing up shouldn't be bad (Max 20 pages! Min 10), and so I am kind of basking in my own ability to get a result out of an experiment. Although there are 200 things I would have done differently if I knew then what I knew now, but that is what the learning curve is all about.

Ex-Senator Edwards is coming here on Wednesday, and since the boy got invited + guest, I don't need to stand in line to get a ticket! Which means I'll actually go (not that I'm soooo lazy).

And Bush was here on Friday and there were huge protests (over 1000 ppl -- a lot for Stanford) and we made them switch the place they were having it and wasted 15 mintues of his time! Yes! So successful at fulfilling the need for there to be a protest, yet unsuccessful at actually accomplishing anything. But still fun.

Here's a photo of me from the protest:


And that's all for now. I am soooo far behind on work from running subjects all last week.

Love,
Ender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home