Monday, February 27, 2006

waiting...

Nice to see people posting!

Congrats on the summer position Darcy & good to hear you're feeling better. Are you going to RA next year too or are you still figuring that out?

Not much is going on here, other than that I really need start to get to work this semester. My spring break isn't for a while--last week of March. I'm going to Florida with three (girl) friends from school. One of them has an uncle who has given us permission to stay in his vacation homenear orlando & use his car, since he won't be there. So I'm feeling lucky & it should be nice!

Anyway, life is not very eventful. Went to an econ major party friday night... drunken taboo playing, always a lot of fun. Trying to learn to play tennis (another PE class, since ice skating ended). Also, becoming VERY impatient & obsessive waiting to hear from grad schools. I am driving myself nuts with my own neuroticism.

that's all folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home