Saturday, February 25, 2006

hiiii
wow i havent posted in a lonng time.
I'm gonna stay here this summer to do research w/ my current advisor, so I can actually get some papers written. He's really cool and I like the work, so it should be fun. and will give me a chance to get in to grad school even if I get an C on my thesis.
I just got over some tonsilitis or strep or something (yay penicillin!). Its odd cuz it felt worse than mono had for me, but that could just be memory deceiving me. Or maybe its just so much more fun to be sick at home than during the school year. When I went to the dr. he decided he was gonna test me for malaria. I told him I didnt have malaria. We argued back and forth for half an hour, and I came to the conclusion he must beleive in God. Or he's terrified of lawsuits. But I won the argument :)
okay hope you all are doing well, and yay to your baby, steph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home