Sunday, February 26, 2006

good day sunshine

yay people are posting again. that makes me happy. I am up late working, which is unusual but deserved -- time for me to reap the consequences of not working much so far. let me think of news: the sccs conference went really well, though now I am kind of ignoring my follow up responsibilities. my wallet + everything disappeared last week, which sucked.

oh, I went to my first naked party a few weeks ago, which was really fun. they're pretty common on campus and I'd always wanted to go to one, but always heard about them the night of and was like 'oh I haven't shaved my legs in weeks I can't go...." lame-o. I went this time and it was really chill and enjoyable and in the Yale Daily News building. I saw a guy there that I'd hooked up with at the very start of the semester and had this weird guilt thing in the middle of so stopped and pretended to fall asleep, but I hooked up with him again after the naked party and it was really good. run-on sentence!

oh, and I've made out with this coffee guy Alex a few times but I don't know how interested I am. we're going to get drinks sometime this week. my friends just told me he has a speech impediment, which I'd never picked up on. they think he's kind of a loser. maybe he is.

I'll mix things up and not start this paragraph with 'oh.' what are you guys doing for spring break? how soon is it coming for you? ours starts next week, which is ridiculously early as usual. I'm going to Puerto Rico with society girls for the first week, which will be wonderfully warm and sunny. I got a research grant to go to Hyderabad in India for the second week, but I suck and haven't made any plans for that yet. I need to get my ass in gear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home