Friday, January 13, 2006

Answers a la jj-t

(in Hungarian, when you want to make something an object something or whatever, you add a t. So I'm JJt a lot.)

First off, girls, please get well! I'm running antivirus a lot, but just ... okay, bad joke.

Darcy, IIIII think:
-yes (esp the boy crashing at my boy's house right now ... geeez). except in the situation when YOU think it's a one time thing, and then they have a tendency to call. a lot.
-sometimes, depends if you're friends and on schedules and location
-1 day to 7 months, plus or minus.
-no farther then you want, no faster. :) Remember D.A.R.E.??

Geez I'm so helpful! Good luck girl.

Dude, I'm so tired. Went to senior pub night last night, had a great drink, but was too tired to be really into it. But totally yay for being 21, right, tess?? :)

LOOOOOOOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home