Monday, January 16, 2006

Whoa -- what do you mean tess? What kind of mistake are we talking about here?

This weekend was sooooo unproductive, but I got a LOT of sleep and had a lot of really bad dreams. Columbae had its roomwarming party last night because we all switched rooms which was really fun, and really drunk, and 3/5 of my friends I invited who came puked (aww!). I took care of my boyfriend and he was the most cooperative drunk ever, which was nice. His housemate got along really well with one of my roommates which is really cute, they're both totally nice.

I went to a Nancy Pelosi holiday party yesterday which was neat -- met some really nice staff members of hers.

And I'm SO tired. I got breadbaking as my chore this quarter which is exciting, and so hopefully now the oven will stay on most of the time.

Sweet! Love to all of you. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger slim said...

networking...holler

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home