Thursday, January 19, 2006

hello i love you

what's up, homeslices. sounds like life is going ok. I hope you are well-rested and healthy! darcy, did you delete a post? I was just about to reference the "your face isn't bad-looking" quote, because that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! one, you're gorgeous. two, who says that?? asshole!

weekend update: party went off without a hitch, thankfully. we got a good showing of society girls but not en masse, so really pleasant to see them all. had a truly excellent time. went out to the skeezy dance club that everyone goes to on saturdays. went home with some guy and then lost interest after like 10 mins and was like....um I'm going to fall asleep now. and then slept for a couple mins and then was like um I'm going home. good story!

this week....figuring out what classes I'm going to take. so far my seminars look AMAZING, which makes me super-excited.

oh, also: I accepted a job with Mahindra British Telecom in Pune, which is ~130 miles from Mumbai. I'll be in India for the next two years analyzing their client service agreements. eeeee!

adios, amigas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home