Thursday, January 26, 2006

lol, steph, i've been enjoying the fact i can tell who it is from the first 4 words of each post!
ender = jj
elle = leila
slim = molly
darcy = me
steph = you!!

TAing dinosaurs = whoa way to go. man, i'd never get a TA job. plus, i'd be scared. but, you will undoubtably have cute guys in your class! (but i guess that is usually true). Is it predominantly guys or girls?

ditto to elle on teach for america. i've heard mixed reviews. what i heard was that they push kids too hard to get great grades and don't neccessarily let them focus on their own development and on knowing what they want, and then they get to college with no idea of what they want to do in life or how to do it and they feel like miserable lost souls and just want to drop out. whether that's so terrible is a matter of personal opinion, i guess.

elle, congradulations on moving backwards! :) and on overcoming the "overwhelming inertia" that's how I feel w.r.t. my thesis right now, except i havnet overcome it yet.

i went swimming last night on the club swim team and swam a meager 2.8k, but feel so good now. i'm thinking of maybe joining but am very skeptical about my potential for improvement. cuz i never ever got better on Storm, and always stagnated while everyone around me improved. I'm trying to persuade myself that now I bulk up better, but am not sure how convinced I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home