Thursday, January 26, 2006

slichbabies?

a good thing you're dating kai, j-ro, or there would be a lot of slichter-babies populating the world after this visit....uh huhhhh. I'm not a huge fan of TFA, but that's just because I associate it with the Peacecorps and that has any number of problems.

steph -- I'm on a major dinosaur kick right now! I just ordered a 3D dinosaur calendar and I can't wait till it arrives.

life update: mailed my contract to Mahindra today. loving my suitemates. got booted out of an econ seminar because of space constraints, so my schedule is totally in flux -- what the hell! one of my society girls emailed the group asking for blow job advice, and the feedback has been amaaazing and so much fun to read.

boy update: Alex, this guy I've had a few coffee dates with, came over tonight for a Bollywood film. watched about half and then made out in a very high school way. suitemate walked in -- ay me. that might be going somewhere. revision: that is going somewhere, but I don't know how far it will go or how far I will let it go (I mean about dating, not about sex or something).

SY ski trip this weekend! won't be as posh as yours, elle (no hot tub :( ) but I'm really excited. tomorrow night I'm going to an "anything but clothes party" where clothing and nudity are both banned. I'm thinking I'll fashion of a dress of comics, but that's not too creative. do you guys have any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ribbit said...

omg forward me the advice?! you know my email!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home